Job description Posted 19 October 2021
Remote / Brentford
Purpose of Role
- The Onboarding & Comms Manager works within the People Separation Team focused on the successful separation of GSK into two world class Pharmaceutical and Consumer Healthcare (CH) companies.
- The role is accountable for supporting the CH organisation to be able to standalone by ensuring employees are appropriately onboarded by their local business by providing an experience which ensures they understand the Purpose, Strategy and Culture and are appropriately trained to be able to do their role when they join.
- The role reports into CH Onboarding Lead and will be the operationalising link between the global business change team, the operational KT and training leads and the business to onboard CH employees according to plan.
- Making updates to content on ServiceNow (and possibly other areas such as Keep Growing Campus and GSK connect).
- Data analysis for various data sources e.g. site usage, user feedback, stakeholder feedback.
- Following good practice in creating and implementing internal communications.
- Developing strong relationships and networks to get things done.
- Interfacing with multiple stakeholders and prioritising needs.
- Handling stakeholders with impact and influencing stakeholders at all levels to think differently about learning.
- Experience of working with a diverse audience to implement solutions that work across regions, roles and levels.
- A passion for your own development.
- Matrix leadership of a group of onboarding co-ordinators
- Ensure that functional and site onboarding co-ordinators are familiar with the updated central onboarding process so that they can supplement this as required with this function/location-specific information.
- Analyse/support employee-led research to design the journey(s) needed across the CH organisation.
- Design and build the journeys, frameworks and guidance for the business to use to onboard their employees.
- Operationalise guidance and leadership to the knowledge transfer and training leads to be able to help the support functions onboard their employees successfully from Wave 1 onwards.
- Ensure the sites, functions and regions are clear that they own the onboarding of their employees and are supported
- Manage translation needs for content owned by the onboarding, KT and training team