12 month initial contract
£15.22 per hour for first 6 months, rising after completion of training
We have an exciting opportunity for a Lab Analyst to join GSK in Ulverston for a long term contract with 6 months training on site. This role is working Monday to Friday day shifts joining an established team of 6 other members of staff.
Job Specific Responsibilities
· Perform analyses as required by the business.
· Enter data onto company computer systems.
· Checking colleagues’ work for accuracy.
· Work in a compliant manner and ensure compliance with GxP and Health and Safety legislation.
· Perform equipment performance checks/calibration.
· Create, review and update laboratory documentation as required.
· May write stability reports or technically review the content of stability reports.
· 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths, English and Chemistry or 2 years’ experience working in a GxP laboratory
· BSc Degree/HNC or equivalent is an advantage