Position: Associate Scientist
LOA: 1 Year
• Execute experiments based on established protocols.
• Identify issues in execution of experimental process and in results
• Accountable for experimental timelines
• Basic understanding of regulatory requirements
• Produce high quality data to enable R&D decision making.
• Work effectively and collaboratively.
• Interpretation of results/data and communication of conclusions to AD/QC team.
• Ensure data integrity and GMP Compliance ( while working in the QC)
• Maintenance of CGT laboratories, Laboratory equipment critical reagents and Laboratory stocks.
• Have awareness of, and comply with, all required safety regulations and procedures
(Preferred but not required)Technical expertise in:
• Mammalian cell culture(both primary and cell lines) and Biological assays.
• Cell isolation, characterization, manipulation and expansion.
• Molecular biology
• Computational biology / bioinformatics
• Immunoassay (i.e. ELISA)