HR Manager - Employee Relations
Brentford, London - Remote working available
Contract until end of February 2022
£200-£239 per day via Umbrella Inside IR35
The GBI & Europe Employee Relations team are recruiting for a temporary HR Manager, Employee Relations to join the UK & Ireland ERC team.
As the HR Manager,Employee Relations you will:
· Provide end to end case management service for the following case types: Disciplinary, Grievance, Harassment & Bullying, Attendance and Performance Management, speak up cases that are HR matters
· Support all levels of the organisation with:
o Informal resolution where possible
o Formal hearings, decisions and appeals
o Sharing learnings from significant ER processes with respective business to ensure accountability for remedial action
· Ensure consistent delivery of the ER moments that matter/KPI’s and ensure continuous improvement & risks mitigations in your remit
· To manage all stakeholders in line with ERC ways of working, ability to coordinate and follow-up of complicated ER interventions throughout the different HR Services of the HR Model, Corporate Investigations, Compliance, interacting with other ERC’s across the regions, Legal, Industrial relations, Corporate security.
· You will also have the opportunity to be involved in local and regional ER projects and manage complex ER escalations.
· You will need to use your judgement and perspective to ensure we are delivering the best ER solution, with a focus on informal resolution where appropriate.
· You will have excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
· Delivery of the ER service, including:
o Conducting early case assessments to determine the best course of action
o HR investigations
o Delivering on the ER moments that matter (KPI’s)
o Data quality
o Providing insights to the business based on ER trends
o Stakeholder management for complex ER cases
o Developing relationships with key stakeholders e.g HR Country Heads, HRBLs, Unions
o Consult and collaborate with CIMCOP (Concerns & Investigations Management Community of Practice) & Legal teams on complex employee investigations
o Support continuous improvement of ER policies, and practices.
o Capability to work with business to input into engagement or cultural plans to improve ER/IR situation and fix situation in the ER/IR hot spots.
· Bachelor’s degree – employee relations, industrial relations, human resources, law, business, or any other relevant function.
· Good level of English is essential
· An additional EU language is highly desirable
· A robust and proven background in ER
· Experienced in HR practices and policies, HR generalist or HRBP experience
· Innovative thinking to drive changes and process improvements
· Ability to work in a complex and multi-cultural environment
· Excellent people skills, business acumen, and ability to analyse trends of ER data