Working from home but need to be commutable to London
£500-£525 per day
6 Month Contract
To develop and own an end to end cutover plan for serialization separation project.
To establish cutover governance and create any documentation supporting execution of the cutover.
- Build cutover plan and own deployment of it across multiple sites and various external parties.
- Create a process for cutover and execute it. Integrating all activities while working closely with the business process team, including data, training, change management, tech streams.
- Develop and own readiness checklists, go/no criteria and touchpoints in line with the cutover timing.
- Ensure appropriate level of governance and approvals are in place across the cutover plan.
- Identify and proactively manage areas of risk to the cutover including issues, missed milestones or reduced levels of readiness post cutover.
- Support all programme governenace forums and provide regular status reports.
- Development of the transition plan from current Pharma supported model to future state of stand alone CH company.
- Develop and complete any relevant transition documentation, sign off and full transition of open items and new ways of working to receiving areas and markets across the business.
- Monitor progress across workstream/-s alongside PM of progression to cutover.
- Ensure effective stakeholder communication of requirements, plans and progress, including engaging with various stakeholder to identify tasks that must occur to successfully transition.
- Cutover management experience (3 years+) with a minimum of 2 full lifecycle projects.
- To be able to maintain high professionalism, discipline & performance, not being afraid to address conflict situations & to hold people to account for their deliverables & commitments.
- Skill in identifying and prioritising workload, strategic planning and anticipating problems.
- To be able to operate independently & have good judgement when to seek guidance & support.
- Ability to think and operate strategically but focussed on day to day delivery with an eye & view to the enterprise as well as the needs of the project.
- Ability to keep a high performing team delivering to their best whilst maintaining high energy & resilience · positivity when under pressure & stress.
- Demonstrates proper disciplined use of project management techniques & skills to ensure delivery to time, quality & budget.
- Ability to manage people across different geographic locations, time zones and cultures.
- To have an ability to empathise with the teams but also motivate & encourage in a constructive & collaborative way.
- Solid track record in setting and managing cutover plans with strong teamwork ethic and interpersonal skills.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of Serialisation implementation cutover would be an advantage.