Contract Until end of 2021, likely to be extended until June 2022
£450-£475 per day
Working remotely, occasional travel to office in Brentford, London
GSK has a 150-year legacy of helping to transform the health, lives and futures of millions of people around the world. We’re a science-led healthcare company with more than 100,000 people working in 115 countries. Each year we produce around 4 billion packs of medicine, nearly 900 million doses of vaccine and more than 18 billion packs of consumer healthcare products. Our focus of helping people do more, feel better and live longer is at the center of all that we aim to do.
This role sits within the HR Tech team. As well as being the tier 2 service to the operational HR teams and the various Centers of Expertise within the HR function, the team manage the integrations to other applications, (non HR and HR) to allow data to flow in and out of workday in an effective and secure manner.
This role is in the Organisation Management (OM) team. The role holder will have/develop a sound knowledge of the business and how it is structured as well as deep functional knowledge of the workday elements that are delivered in the OM space. The role holder will need to face senior stakeholders in HR and the business to understand organization design and replicate the business structures within workday. The system elements of large reorganization projects, including M&AD activity will be lead and delivered by this role.
Currently, the primary focus of the role will be to support the GSK Transformation & Separation. The role holder will support GSK Recruitment & Separation Teams.
The job holder must:
· Be IT literate with an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Packages including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Case Management Tools, etc.
· Have significant experience in system administration or support
· Have experience of working in a project environment and delivered to tight deadlines
· Have dealt with complex, confidential & large volume of data
· Have a close eye for detail and be able to interpret requirements and business structures accurately in the system
Advantageous to the role:
· Experience of Workday
· Experience of performing business analysis
· Experience of working with HR organization management
· Serves as a liaison between Human Resources and Tech Departments to provide systems support and analysis and to leverage technology solutions to meet the needs of HR and users of HR information systems
· Manages and/or controls configurations to support global/local reorganization activity
· Works and takes direction from HR on major business initiatives that require system change including M&AD activity
· Understands the business structure and regularly audits the system for variations and errors
· Manages and/or controls organization change to support HR and the business in Workday
· Support training team in the development of training materials
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities required:
· Strong analytical/problem solving skills
· Knowledge of Workday, HR systems, data and processes
· Ability to follow complex verbal and written instructions
· Able to prioritize work in a demanding and complex environment
· Able to analyse and manipulate complex data sets