Job description Posted 29 September 2021
6 Month Initial Contract
Pay: up to £474 per day (via umbrella ONLY)
To deploy the Active Temperature Monitoring Solution to our Sites, External Supply Sites, 3PL’s and Markets:
- Manage the documentation of the solution for Logistics related processes at both despatching and receiving site including
- Work Instructions
- Coordinate site and documentation assessment (I.e. SOPs) and any updates or recommendations back to site
- Manage all logistics deployment transition activities - comms to sites, data gathering and signoff
- Develop site and market team engagement plans and manage all stakeholders
- Deploys/rolls out process changes at the site, supplier and markets
- Liaise with sites to drive solution data readiness - includes data scrubbing and cleansing activities in accordance with Data Governance Model and IT direction.
- Identifies and facilitates documentation of the business change impact for Logistics (process & solution) at site and market.
- Oversee required training at site and market
- Support system and user acceptance testing
- Delivers the action plan to ensure business readiness for the ‘go live’