Business Analyst – Testing & Documentation
Contract until August 2022
Up to £490 per day via umbrella
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
Scope of Role:
As the organisations prepares for separation, and the new Consumer Healthcare company readies itself to become a fully independent entity, the respective Global Technical Operations team have commenced multiple initiatives for a number of products to be released in the Consumer environment, almost exclusively in the cloud.
Products include but are not limited to Global Print, Digital & Electronic Signatures, Document & Creative Cloud, eFax & FileShare. As products are released for the consumer business, you will take responsibility to ensure they are tested against different scenarios and products.
· Reviewing user requirements to be adjusted for the cloud
· Analysis & reviewing existing documentation to ensure validity for systems that will be going to the cloud
· Writing test cases, ensuring all testing against the requirements are in hand
· Post testing, follow up with track and trace straight through to the release of the system
· Validate business requirements against proposed system/process solution
· Engage with cross-functional stakeholders to identify and document business processes, identify gaps and manage / mitigate risks.
Key attributes for the role.
· Good communication skills both verbal and written.
· Experience writing / authoring tests cases
· Experience with business analysis activities - requirements gathering, end to end requirements
· Experience of mapping requirements and assisting with test case reviewing.
· Strong analytical and process-based skills
· Experience of working on Enterprise scale project
· Strong Stakeholder Management experience
· High Learning Agility
· Previous GSK experience would be highly advantageous
· Raid Management
· Experience in Cloud environment would be highly advantageous