Job description Posted 28 September 2021
Working from Home
£450-£515 per day via Umbrella inside IR35
6 Month Contract. October 2021 - March 2022
- Lead the identification and development business processes. Activities can span new process development, continuous process improvement, risk/gap identification and mitigation activities.
- Engage with cross-functional stakeholders to identify and document “as-is” business processes, identify gaps and pain points and develop and implement proposals for future state processes.
- Develop drafts of SOP’s to document future state processes.
- Validate business requirements against proposed system/process solution
- Collaborate with change management team to develop communications and training on new process.
- Support user acceptance testing
- Experience in business process analysis.
- Knowledge of and experience in the consumer goods and pharmaceutical industries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and customer service skills/abilities.
- Experience of working within a large scale transformation would be beneficial
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ work experience in CPG or Pharma industry, experience with R&D functions is preferred.
- Proven record of design, development and implementation of business process improvements in a multinational.
- Experience with system assessment, design and development.
- Project Management of end-to-end business process improvement initiatives