£105 per day PAYE
Contract until end of June 2022
Brentford, West London
We are looking for an individual who is able to follow a way of working and work on their own to meet a challenging target in getting the Trading Partner Operations group in line with current Technology.
This person needs to be self-motivated as you are going to be based at GSK House (Brentford) where the contracts and equipment are based. Remote working is not possible due to the nature of the task.
About the project:
· This is a hands on role that requires good attention to detail and ability to pick up understanding and use VEEVA (A document repositor system)
· This role will provide Valuable headspace to our Enterprise Document Managers (EDM) to ensure that the group maintains its licence to operate.
What is the target:
· To move trading Partner Operations from using Hard Copy Contracts to electronic use
· 145 archive boxes filled with contracts that needs to be checked and uploaded to Veeva (if necessary)
What does the Job Entail
· Checking whether Hard Copy Contracts are on the VEEVA System
· If not - Scanning the Contract, checking quality of scan and Uploading on to the system
· Disposing the contracts by putting in confidentiality bags
o It seems like a simple process, but attention to detail is crucial because once uploaded on the system, this will be the ONLY COPY available.
· Validating contracts have been moved appropriately from one repository to another to support the Cx/Rx split
· Good attention to detail, able to consistently produce high quality work
· Minimum education A level or equivalent OR previous administrative experience