GSK House, Brentford (hybrid remote working)
7 Month Contract
Pay: up to £425/d (via Umbrella ONLY)
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
- Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
- Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
We are looking for a strong project manager to join our team, with the ability to to work in a fast paced environment and pick up existing project plans and taking ownership of these:
- knowledge of MSP (Microsoft Project), Ms Office, etc.
- Management of the meetings, action/risks/issue logs
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Workshops planning and execution virtual and F2F
- Capable of preparing presentations and output for various level of stakeholders
- Looking for someone who can pick up already running project and fly with it, manage efficiently existing governance, plans, do weekly updates, reports, prepare priority list for the team, etc.
- Someone who doesn't need too much supervision,
- Someone who is delivery driven and hardworking, flexible and be able to deal with certain level of ambiguity due to the complexity of the project
- Someone with aspiration to pick up more responsibilities along the way
- Strong Project Management skills with relevant PM qualification(s)
- Delivery focussed rather than planning focussed
- MS Project
- MS Office
- MS Excel knowledge