Junior Product Manager
Brentford (with 3 days working from home)
9 month contract
Full time | £265 per day via Umbrella
We are is looking for a Next Best Action Product Manger within our Sales Force Effectiveness team! In this role, you will be responsible for supporting Sales Force excellence across our UK Pharma brands, through management of our data driven productivity tool: Next Best Action (NBA). This tool acts as a digital assistant to the sales force by leveraging the power of data driven insights to deliver a more coordinated customer experience. The result? We deliver the best action at the right time to the right customer, using the right channel.
You will lead in delivery of the UK Next Best Action program with accountability for processes such as new use case development, management of existing use cases, diagnosis and resolution of issues, data preparation, performance reporting, field query management and training. You will work closely with both our sales, brand and marketing excellence teams in order to deliver a high-quality data driven customer experience.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Manage the operational development of new use cases with key sales and marketing stakeholders to deliver against commercial priorities.
- Create and define the technical requirements to shape the functionality of the use cases
- Refine and regularly maintain existing use cases to ensure they work effectively and remain relevant as business priorities evolve over time.
- Develop processes to increase the stability of use cases and deliver a consistent and reliable standard of performance across NBA.
- Liaise with the regional/global teams to update/maintain/build use cases. Build strong working relationships and improve processes to develop a culture of right first-time delivery.
- Work with our UK Data Engineering team to prepare all necessary data for use cases
- Provide regular KPI reporting and identify areas for improvement
- Act as first Point of Contact for field query management and issue resolution.
- Create training materials for the roll out of new use cases
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent experience
- High learning agility
- Strong analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Working effectively as part of a team with high accountability for own actions and tasks
- Good communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, managers and stakeholders across verifying levels of seniority
- Commercial pharmaceutical/FMCG experience (sales/marketing)
- Understanding of AI Software
- Knowledge of ABPI (Association of British Pharmaceutical Industry)
- Understanding of user journeys and digital marketing channels (email, web, webinar)
- Understanding of CRM and pharmaceutical sales data
If you are interested in the position, please apply directly to the vacancy and we will be in touch to discuss suitability.