Treasury Documentation Specialist
GSK House (Initially Remote)
8 Month Initial Contract
Pay: up to £590/d via Umbrella ONLY
To support E-banking administration across treasury portals for various banks to include the annual user reviews of all treasury ebanking portals.
To maintain documentation for Corporate Treasury (Bank mandates, Standard Settlement Instructions, Call Account Agreements).
To maintain a tracker for bank account openings and closures and provide a weekly update to the core stakeholder group.
- Ensure all connectivity to accounting systems is complete for all bank accounts activity.
- Provide day-to-day guidance and training on bank account opening and ebanking portal usage to Service Centres, Local Operating Companies and Treasury teams.
- Review and monitor market compliance with Corporate Treasury policies as these relate to bank accounts management and to provide guidance and exception notification where required.
- Ensure banking static data on the Treasury Management Systems remains up to date. This includes the review and authorisation of any additions or amendments to the static data.
- Ensure activities comply with respective BPSDs and GSOPs
- Provide support to the Treasury Operations Manager and team members as required.
- Support the implementation of on-going or new process improvement projects