Job description Posted 16 September 2021
12 Month Contract
Pay: up to £12/h PAYE
- Performs data management and some data interpretation tasks including recording results effectively in a laboratory notebook or computer with minimal supervision. (i.e., data collection and organization).
- Operates laboratory equipment with minimal supervision. Has basic knowledge of regulatory requirements, if applicable.
- Executes experiments based on established written or unwritten protocol and carries out basic interpretation of results with minimal supervision.
- Identifies problems in the execution of experimental processes and in results. Communicates data and results in technical memos/reports.
- Anticipates/recognizes potential problems with equipment/supplies and initiates action to address or prevent problems.
- May contribute to writing internal reports.
- Bachelor of Science degree and/or a combination of education and experience.
- Has theoretical and practical scientific knowledge.
- Good lab skills
- HPLC experience
- GMP experience