LOA: 1 Year
Rate: £46.98 Per Hour / Umbrella
• Responsible for end to end management of PV contracts, including SDEAs/PVAs and provision of PV language for company-wide contracts requiring PV terms.
• Negotiates, reviews and writes Safety Data Exchange agreements/PV Agreements (PVAs) to ensure GSK can meet PV regulatory obligations world-wide.
• Conducts routine reviews of SDEAs and PVAs to ensure adherence with global requirements and GSK business practices
• Train GSK personnel and external vendors, as required, to ensure understanding of the terms of the SDEAs and PV Agreements
• Drafts, reviews and maintains PV language for SDEAs/PVA Templates and other company contracts as required
• Liaises with legal teams to ensure proposed safety reporting language is included in company-wide contracts
• Serves as the point of contact for business partners and internal GSK personnel for matters related to PV contract management
• Supports timely update of the PV contract information in the Contracts portal as required
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in life science discipline preferred
• 5+ years in drug safety/PV in pharmaceutical industry setting or the equivalent, preferable experience in PV contract management
• Experience interacting with third parties (e.g., business partners)
• Knowledgeable in PV and GCP legislation preferred