Consumer Experience Manager
12 Month Contract
Brentford, London - Hybrid working from home role
£250 - £350 per day
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
- Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
- Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
· Working closely with 3rd party hub management team in driving high level of consumer service and satisfaction, ensuring agents have appropriate levels of training and support in hubs with access to relevant material and information
· Any knowledge and skill gaps are identified and filled by organizing appropriate training sessions with local leads and hub teams for example market brand managers, quality or safety teams etc
· Supports the regional CR Compliance and Governance Lead in ensuring all compliance regulatory requirements are understood and followed by their responsible hub agents
· Management of crises and issues with appropriate and timely escalations - Potential product issues, difficult interactions with threatening customers, potential legal issues or issues likely to result in media attention are escalated as appropriate including engagement where required with consumers
· The single point of reference for the team with any difficult or threatening consumer interactions. In times of crisis work with the relevant functions (i.e., Comms, Legal etc to remedy the situation)
· Ownership of the Consumer Relations Management System (CRMS) for their assigned hubs and markets - supporting users with their understanding and needs including providing any training when required
· Attendance at any local internal committees for the assessment of product quality complaints and ensuring associated process is followed and the voice of the consumer is represented
· Relationship Building- focus on 'Must Win' and 'Growth' markets to ensure country leadership team, and respective functions are fully aware of consumer relations offering and utilize it to drive objective of embedding voice of consumer while Seeking opportunities to support marketing + promotional campaigns at LOC level based on consumer feedback, drive positive brand sentiment and build share of voice at the country level
· Setting up consumer relations infrastructure in new markets or expanding current offering to service more products and channels by working closely with the country teams, Program management teams and Regional Lead for consumer relations
· Work closely with Consumer Relations Analytics team to produce meaningful insights for local business and leveraging CR Netizen manager for activating new social and digital opportunities across their assigned markets.
· Previous experience working with end users preferably within a customer service/hospitality or a regulated environment.
· Good stakeholder management skills
· Be able to read and interpret regulated documents such as standard operating procedures.
· The candidate would be expected to act as a point for escalation for their respective markets.
· User of social media channels with active accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
· User of digital and smart devices (e.g. smartphones, tablets, and other smart devices)
· High level of understanding of new and upcoming technology would be required.
· Passion for people and customer service is must, Result-oriented, Multitasking, Persuasive, Precision, customer focus, problem solver, Process oriented, excellent time and process management skills, critical thinking and comprehension skills, scientific and product knowledge, strong data integrity, and attention to detail.
· Must be a team player and able to manage own time effectively.