We are currently recruiting an Analytical Scientist, to be based in Ware, Hertfordshire, UK. This role will see you developing and performing analytical methods using a range of techniques, including LC-MS, LC-MS/MS and ion chromatography for GMP testing of drug substance and drug product.
The successful candidate will be involved with a diverse range of activities including:
• Perform trace quantitative testing, particularly using LC-MS, LC-MS/MS and ion chromatography of drug substance and drug product using established analytical methods
• Preparation and management of samples (powder, tablets etc) for analysis
• Support the development of analytical methods for testing drug substance and drug product
• Own and manage interactions with key stakeholders, e.g. communication, data/information flow, shipment of materials etc.
• BSc in chemistry, biochemistry, pharmaceuticals, or related scientific discipline
• Experience in analytical method development/validation for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical products, in particular experience with trace level analysis
• Strong organisational and excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Demonstrated excellence in technical writing skills
• Demonstrable ability to work in multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural teams
• Demonstrable ability to work independently, influence others and lead a project or team
• Demonstrated ability to work to high standards of quality and safety