MST Project Manager
Location: Ware or Stevenage
Pay: up to £535 per day
Length: 12 Month Contract
GSK is seeking a project manager to provide professional project management support to ensure technical project plans are designed and executed on behalf of project teams in line with planned time, cost and quality. This role will guide teams through the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control and close out phases of the project, using the agreed GSK standard of excellence in project management curriculum.
- Create, monitor and control accurate and integrated PSAP (Project Science Activity Plan) against which resource demand is realistically recorded and understood to enable decision making; e.g., establishes and manages budgets and resource outsource (EPE) vs in source (FTE) for a project
- Work effectively at the interface with central (PPRM) Project Managers and Medicines Development to integrate the plans with the Medicines Development Plan.
- Accountable for the development and management of integrated PSAP project plans and aggregation of information from varied group of stakeholders
- Ensures efficient, timely and cost effective delivery of project milestones through effective planning and identifying issues and opportunities in plan
- Master of project and resource related information and systems, established credibility and responsive to queries
- Critical mindset, identify ways to improve processes, and comfortable challenging status quo
- Ensures that a risk management plan is active and that is routinely discussed in the matrix team.
- Bachelors degree in biology, chemistry, engineering or a related field
- 5 years of pharmaceutical industry experience in technical CMC or non-clinical safety/disposition.
- 2 years of project management experience
- Experience leading projects in a matrix context
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification