Cybersecurity Data Analyst
3 Month Contract
Pay: Up to £650/d - negotiable (via umbrella ONLY)
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc, although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing, and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality, and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
- Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
- Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Risk Metrics Analyst to support the Consumer Health OCISO Cybersecurity Strategy Office’s Information Security (InfoSec) Key Risk Indicators / Key Performance Indicators (KRI/KPI) reporting processes.
- Support activities which serve to understand and address risks to GSK Consumer Health IT and data assets:
- Maintain lifecycle around data and information supporting InfoSec reporting requirements aligned to the Enterprise Risk Plan (KRIs/KPIs).
- Gather and process data for the KRI/KPI function.
- Ensure KRI/KPI data is accurate and reliable.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in the Consumer Health organization.
- Support “adhoc” requests for additional KRI/KPI data gathering and analysis.
- Support improvements to standard KRI/KPI reporting template, driven by the KRI/KPI dashboard.
- Maintain KRI/KPI catalog, including “WiKi” information data sheets.
- Data gathering
- Data analysis
- Attention to detail
- Good Communication skills: Verbal and writing
- Creative thinking and problem-solving
- Power BI