GSK – Remote Working
Contract until end of 2021
Pay: £14.35/h PAYE only
To manage the systems and architecture supporting and reporting upon training and development activities on site. To ensure training and development activities are compliant with GMP requirements, minimise the risk of human error in performance of work activities to ensure Product Quality and EHS standards are maintained.
- Maintain site curricula structure working with curricula owners to ensure the underlying training processes as appropriate. Provide visibilities to trainees of the training available and schedule.
- Advise of training approaches which may be used in supporting curricula owners, including supporting on-the-job training programmes, questionnaires, video training and other training modes.
- To develop, coordinate and. Implement the learning and development strategy across the site, ensuring alignment with existing training processes and future training initiatives in line with current corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate and deliver instructor lead training.
- Maintain the. Learning Management System and Controlled Document System in line with site requests.
- HNC/D, or A Levels
- Administration experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in a regulated environment/industry
- Experience using Learning Management Systems (preferably SuccessFactors)