Software Development Engineer in Test (META)
Fully Remote Working
4 Month Contract
Pay up to £570 Per day
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
- Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
- Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
• Experience with messaging tools (Kafka)
• Experience with data formats in enterprise applications (Avro/Protobuf)
• Extensive Java coding skills, developing, and automating test frameworks
• Strong with software testing tools - ScalaCheck, ScalaTest, Akka HTTP rest client Cucumber (+ jUnit, Selenium, Mockito, jMeter, Postman/SoapUI)
• Proven track record in testing; designing and writing test plans, test cases, and test datasets applying risk-based testing