Contract until end of October 2021
Up to £620 per day via umbrella
Change Management expertise is required to support GSKs global projects with a HR focus, to ensure minimal impact to employees upon Go Live, and to ensure appropriate business readiness and adoption of solutions.
- Change lead on specific HR processes
- Develop materials on behalf of the Deployment Change Team
- Support Post Go live
- Support creation of change materials/activities for processes going live in Wave 3
- Coordinate business change impact assessment for implementation of new HR processes into multiple, global markets.
- Create and oversee a change action plan to support implementation.
- Work at market level to assess markets differences in implementation.
- Support and partner with the training team to ensure the correct end user materials are created.
- Provide and support stakeholder messages on what the change means for all different user types
• Workday implementation experience
• Good understanding of workforce management processes in a complex global HR environment
Knowledge of General HR processes
Change Management / Change Lead on global projects