Policy, Risk and Compliance Manager
Role is initially working from Home
The purpose of the role is to identify, manage and support the execution of risk management activities enabling supply continuity whilst also ensuring Procurement remains compliant to GSK and Procurement policies. This role sits within the high performing Procurement COE PRAC team which focuses specifically on the risk management of Directs & Sites Procurement and the connected supply chains.
You will work with critical stakeholders in Vaccines, RX and Consumer Health supply chain business areas alongside Quality, Technical and EHS to assess, prioritise and manage risks whilst enabling the policy and compliance agenda. You will coordinate across all global manufacturing sites to deliver the policy, risk and compliance objectives, supporting a shared agenda and understanding of risk and compliance responsibilities across various parts of the organisation. You will collaborate with others but ensure clear accountabilities, roles and responsibilities are defined in the management of risks.
You will be a key contributor to the overall Policy, Risk and Compliance Team in Procurement. As such, this position will deliver for Policy, Risk and Compliance in its coverage of manufacturing ingredients, 3rd party suppliers, 3rd party manufacturing partners and anything else which falls into our outsourced supply chain. As an example, you will help oversee 3rd party adherence to GSK policies in order to ensure they appropriately handle their own risks, such as establishing correct compliance with EHS guidelines and legislation, business continuity plans, as well as GSK service level agreements.
Execute key deliverables within the policy, risk and compliance agenda across Directs & Sites Procurement, such that: i) Procurement is effective in identifying and managing risk, quality and governance; ii) Procurement Leadership has evidence of control in their area; and iii) Written Standards are simple and effective.
This will require you to:
- Be effective in executing against the policy, risk, quality and compliance agenda and be able to contribute to the strategy.
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders in policy, risk & compliance groups such as Global Ethics & Compliance, Audit & Assurance, EHS and Quality.
- Deliver a sustainable approach to managing supply continuity risk by partnering with Global Procurement colleagues to develop de-risk action plans.
- Facilitate the execution of Global Procurement’s de-risking strategies and provide clear reporting and performance management of mitigation activities, using the RMS system and PowerBI.
- Provide high quality content for quarterly RMCBs, Quality Councils and Cross Functional risk forums, including facilitating the sessions and/or presenting as required.
- Lead cross functional product risk assessment workshops to assess the Rx product portfolio to identify, score and capture the key risks impacting supply.
- Coach and train Global Procurement employees on GSK expectations for effective control of policy, risk and compliance, including the development and maintenance of relevant learning content.
- Coordinate Audits. Identify and support Procurement Auditee needs, interface with the A&A team as a single point of contact and embed a sustainable Audit and CAPA support model for Procurement
- Support on the increasing scope of team objectives, including supporting R&D and Indirect Procurement manage relevant Supply Chain risks and deploying the future end to end supply chain risk management strategy.
Previous Experience Required
- 5+ years working in complex global corporate environment
- 2+ years working in procurement, supply chain, risk management, quality or related field
- Experience of regulated environments or good working knowledge manufacturing quality
- Experience of managing and influencing people directly or indirectly