Up to £620 per day via Umbrella
In 2019, the Supply Chain Global Process Ownership (GPO) team was established, with responsibility for processes across Supply Chain including Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Scheduling, Customer Services, Core Commercial Cycle, Stock Purchasing etc.
Since the middle of 2020, the GPO has been leading a transformation programme to prepare for GSK’s planned split of its Biopharma and Consumer Healthcare businesses in July 2022. This includes some significant people, process and technology based changes within Supply Chain, all which are now underway.
The programme already has some business change resources in place, but additional change expertise is required to support specific change initiatives to ensure the successful deployment and adoption of the new Supply Chain Planning Organisation operating model.
- The Change Manager with join the Supply Chain Global Process Ownership (GPO) team - to support Future Ready Programme and the successful deployment of a new Supply Chain Planning Organisation operating model.
- The Change Manager will be responsible for specific initiatives within the transformation programme of work - delivering a structured change management approach to ensure impacted audience groups are suitably prepared, willing and able to transition to the new ways of working with the least possible disruption to business operations.
- The Change Manager will be required to work closely with impacted business stakeholders, the programme delivery team, process owners, and wider business change team working on related change initiatives.
- The role will be based in GSK House (Brentford, London), but initially working from home - in line with Government and GSK covid guidelines, returning to the office when appropriate. The role will require no / very limited business travel.
· Identifying the Sponsors and Leaders whose support will be critical to project success, and developing / executing appropriate plans to engage, coach and influence them throughout the project lifecycle
· Assessing / documenting the key change factors of moving to the future state, including the goals / reasons for changing (and risks of not changing), a detailed change impact assessment describing the scope, nature and audiences impacted, and any areas of potential risk / resistance
· Developing / executing a change strategy appropriate to the project deployment approach (agile, waterfall or hybrid)
· Developing / executing detailed change action plans appropriate to the project deployment approach (agile, waterfall or hybrid), and proactively managing any related dependencies, issues or risks
· Developing / executing detailed stakeholder maps, engagement and communication plans, including the creation of associated change and communications tools / materials (engagement requirements might include third party vendors and offshore business service centers)
· Developing / executing a change readiness tracking approach executed during and post deployment, differentiated by audience / criticality of desired outcomes, using qualitative and quantitative insights
· Collaborating with the Learning Team to accurately assess and develop / execute plans to build appropriate levels of end-user knowledge and ability at the appropriate point in time
· Collaborating with other GPO / GSK projects, teams and functions, including HR where appropriate, to identify, align and / or mitigate any project change dependencies
· Developing / executing plans (where appropriate), using data and analytics, to drive / monitor levels of change adoption and implement corrective actions where required
· Strong experience of delivering transformational change on a global scale. ERP experience and/or Agile experience is desirable.
· Demonstrable experience across change, training, comms.
· The Project Change Manager role is responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of the business change and communications activity in the project and providing change management expertise and coaching to the project team
· A tenacious self-starter and completer finisher who drives performance
· Able to simultaneously manage a portfolio of change projects
· Able to ‘listen to understand’ - prioritising needs / planning accordingly (not fixed on particular ways of working)
· ERP deployment experience
· Comfortable with ambiguity, finite resources and tight timelines
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish credibility for professional input
· Able to support business capability development around organisational change and leadership
· Strong communication and facilitation skills, both written and verbal in English and social media experience