eCommerce/eMarketing effectiveness lead
Role is based in Brentford but initially working from Home
This role will be part of a small but agile team delivering MVP pilot web experiences in several markets across EMEA and LATAM. This will be a ‘roll up your sleeves and get stuck in’ role where the candidate will be directly contributing to the success of the pilot outcomes.
· eMail Marketing - creating, planning and executing the email marketing plan & programmes to support activation, conversion and retention
· End to end journey optimisation – Ensuring that all touchpoints from marketing (on & offline) copy, content CTA’s through to landing onsite and product selection are optimal.
· eCommerce trading optimisation – Optimising category set up and product prioritisation based on data, user feedback and commercial priorities
· Experimentation – Able to set up experiments with hypothesis and KPI’s – be willing to try and ok with some fails in order to get to insight that helps us learn and perform better.
· Performance optimisation – Set up & manage reporting, analysis and making recommendations & decisions based on the data
· Roadmap development – work closely with the product managers and local market team to present findings and feed into the product roadmap prioritisation.
- We’re ideally looking for a customer centric and commercially aware individual who has hands on experience in both smaller B2B & B2C ecommerce experience as this will fit our customer profile & behaviours well.
- The successful candidate will need to be comfortable being working with web platforms, content management systems, analytics and email marketing tools such as Shopify, Google Analytics and Klaviyo, with an eye for detail but able to be pragmatic in decision making and prioritisation.
- We’re looking for an individual with aptitude and the ability to be flexible, learn complex business models quickly and dive into tasks and challenges, so if there are a few areas of the role where experience is lower then that’s not a problem – it’ll be an ideal opportunity to learn and develop. What is critical is the ability to build relationships, work using own initiative and be fully accountable for the role.
- We’re expecting the successful candidate to have had a junior manager / lead role in a couple of organisations, with 3 – 5 years experience where they can demonstrate progression in roles and delivery of KPI’s.
- The role is based at GSK house, however remote/flexible working would be available subject to regular visits to GSK for key meetings / team discovery workshops. Frequency can be discussed with the line manager.
Additional skills that are beneficial but not essential:
· Adobe creative suite skills
· Languages: German, Spanish