Invoice Service Delivery Analyst
GSK House/Initially Remote
Contract until 31/05/2021
Pay: up to £149 per day PAYE
- Reports into the Invoice Service Delivery Manager who is responsible for optimising the delivery of services to customers.
- Monitoring performance of the Invoice Service Operational Teams (Genpact).
- Optimising delivery of services to customers through continuous improvement and implementation of process efficiencies.
- Customer Relationship Management for Escalations relating to Invoice Service, working closely with FS CRM.
Operational Delivery – Process
- Drive the closure of open issues and escalations ensuring preventative measures are in place to prevent reoccurrence.
- Challenge the validity of established procedures, policies and processes to ensure continuous improvement.
- Provide Technical support to Genpact extended team.
- Daily Performance monitoring of KPI’s and identify process improvements or training requirements of extended Genpact Team.
- Deliver the training and knowledge transfers of process/system changes to the Operational teams and provide critical process support and transition support following go-live.
- Engage with stakeholders on process performance challenges.
- Key point of contact for queries triggered by Customer Relationship Manager to SDM Invoice Service.
- Analysis of KPI’s, including RCA and develop action plans.
- Ensure all processes are documented & maintained across the team.
- Provide support for root cause analysis performed in Genpact.
- Identify and deliver process improvements within SCA Invoice Service.
- Ensure that delivery of improvements is optimal, compliant, and aligned and meet both IQMS and Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Ensure all initiatives follow the Change Framework; Diagnose, Design, Implement, Embed & Grow and Learning & Engagement process.
- Ensure that all working SOPs relevant to the team are maintained.
- Approve and validate data set up / change requests submitted by Invoice Analyst
- Run reports to monitor performance.
Operational Delivery - Tools
- Daily monitoring and support through the use of Comm Cells.
- Ability to run reports and carry out constructive analysis to support performance management and corrective actions.
- Provide full visibility of performance to the Service Delivery Manager through agreed reporting tools and KPI’s and with clear and effective communication.
- Operating internal controls and regulatory compliance through applicable policies, procedures and processes.
- Strong understanding and application of ADP (Accelerating Delivery and Performance).
Operational Delivery - People and Leadership
- Support the development of team capabilities in Genpact, creating a culture of high performance.
- Embed change end to end through internal and external GSK teams to the markets.
- Support delivery of training.
- Help interpret messages from Leadership Team and ensures these are cascaded.
- Identify opportunities for savings
Service Strategy Development
- Work with Managers to deliver strategy for the service line.
- Build effective relationships with Genpact and work cross functionally with key areas such as GMS and LOC’s, Logistics, Finance and Supply Chain teams.
- Build effective relationships with support functions.
- Work to the stakeholder map.
- Work as one team with Genpact.
- Attend cross functional workshops.
- Work closely with key stakeholders.
- Solid experience in either Export (Logistics), or in Supply Chain Operational activities.
- Demonstrated ability in successfully resolving customer issues regardless of organisational boundaries, to a mutually acceptable solution
- Deep understanding of end-to-end processes and associated technology platforms (preferably SAP and JDE)
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work in culturally diverse teams and reconcile cultural differences to successfully deliver services
- Able to see the ‘big’ picture and capable of thinking beyond immediate area of responsibility.
- Self motivated; ability to work under pressure within a continually changing environment.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent an advantage.
- Knowledge of supply chain processes to include Trade Routes, Invoicing, Credit Notes and Transfer Pricing is a distinct advantage.
- Familiar with Export & logistics practices.
- Highly computer literate with a working knowledge of key global supply chain IT systems (SNP, SAP, JDE,) and their associated interfaces an advantage.
- Awareness of all business operating models at an International Level.