Supply Chain Programme Director
Remote / Brentford
Negotiable rate – via umbrella only
12 months initial contract
With exciting times ahead for our Consumer Health Supply Chain Organisation; GSK are looking for a highly experienced Supply Chain Programme Director to lead Global deployment of upcoming End 2 End Visibility Programme.
The role focuses on Change and Transformation deployment, looking after the end-to-end applications for consumer healthcare and SaaS apps.
• Enterprise Supply & Replenishment
• Enterprise Demand & Fulfilment Management
• Inbound Transit Visibility
• In-stock Visibility & Predictions.
• Stakeholder Management
• Previous GSK experience with Supply Chain knowledge and delivered Supply Chain projects
• AGILE, PRINCE 2 Qual,
• Strong stakeholder management
• knowledge of Transformation, deployment and Change management
• Other tools, these are not a requirement but could be beneficial Microsoft Azure
• Experience working with a globally dispersed team and Strategic Delivery Partners is preferred.