Quality Assurance Specialist
GSK House, Brentford (Initially remote due to COVID-19)
12 Month Contract
Pay: up to £18.50 per hour PAYE
An opportunity has arisen for an additional contingency Medical Device Quality Specialist role for the EUCH CQ Medical Device team based at GSK House.
The Medical Device Quality Specialist role has to support the development and ongoing management and improvement of formally documented supply chain processes for each medical device product.
This role has responsibility for running some of the key technical, quality and compliance processes of the medical device supply chains, supporting NPIs and existing products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ongoing day to day processing of supply chain data for release verification activities, deviations, quarantine, post market surveillance (complaints and incidents), as well as approval of artwork and repacking activities.
- Regular targeted communication of supply chain data to specific areas of the supply chains to ensure compliance to EUCH CQ processes.
- Recognising the potential quality-related issues and ensure that, where necessary, quality risks are escalated within the team. Support the appropriate actions necessary to resolve issues.
Candidates should ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in quality assurance and compliance, manufacturing and/or development, working with consumer and/or pharmaceutical products.
- Proven record of supporting of quality operations.
- General knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements, including medical devices would be an advantage.
- Experience with QMS documentation processes required for product release, complaint management and coordination of formal agreements.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills, interpersonal relationship building and team working skills.