Logistics Customer Support
Remote based (Ware, Stevenage or Harlow based when suitable)
Up to £26.67 per hour PAYE
12 month initial contract
GSK are seeking a Customer service focused individual to join them on an interim basis. The role sits within Pharmaceutical Logistics
Providing excellent customer service and support to GSK employees on a daily basis. Full training on GSKS internal systems will be provided if successful.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Provide single point for global operational support of Comet / Xpress.
• Provide management of System User account access.
• Provide AppConnect/FieldGlass/B2B accounts (Xpress).
• Provide access to Cold Chain Information System (CCIS).
• Perform Periodic access management reviews and report
• Creation of material item definitions as a service (Comet).
• Provide guidance to available reports or action data extracts…..facilitate process of obtaining ad hoc data for users
• Perform system configuration changes/additions
• Develop and maintain strong relationships and effective communications with business customers.
• Facilitate business data request for change with IT
• Review and approve change controls and monitor delivery.
• Perform testing for change controls where required, by authoring test cases / proving evidence .
• Ensure training support and problem resolution with users is in place, regionally, globally.
• Maintain strong relationships with Research & Development Tech (IT) to ensure system effectiveness and front-line application support.
• Ensure adequate maintenance of user manuals and system user training materials.
• Adherence to all system standard operating procedures and policies.
• Ensure clear, concise, and frequent communications are provided to the user community during any system outage.
• Ensure system changes or enhancements are appropriately managed through change control process and re-validated as appropriate in compliance with IT Management System
To be considered for the role, you must have the following skills and competencies:
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Ability to learn new systems and skills quickly
• Adaptability to environments
• Previous experience with Pharmaceuticals
• Knowledge of Pharma logistics is preferential
• Knowledge of Clinical Trials is preferential