Project Manager / PMO
Remote / Brentford
6 month contract
Up to £370 per day via umbrella only
GSK is undertaking a large and complex programme to separate its currently integrated consumer business into a standalone legal and operational entity. The new entity will become one of the largest Consumer Healthcare companies in the world, offering many well-known and trusted brands. GSK are seeking assistance within their Procurement function to manage contracts and support on the project.
• Will produce weekly reports on project updates, risks, dependencies and benefits tracking.
• Will hold weekly meetings with project teams across GSK to gather information on project to submit updates.
• Will act as key interface into programme management office (PMO) and ensure high quality communication between PMO & project teams.
• Will be required to perform simple analysis on budget and finances to report into project updates.
• Communication – able to chair meetings with project teams, articulate clear deliverables to teams and when they need to be complete.
• Stakeholder Mgt – able to manage stakeholders across business units at lower and middle management levels.
• Delivery & Time Management – able to work to deadlines and ensure all reports are complete to quality and time.
• Attention to detail/analytical skills – able to review and analyse numbers to track budgets and benefits of projects.
• Microsoft office – Powerpoint, Project, Excel, Sharepoint, Teams etc.
• Previous experience supporting on a Procurement project
• Previous MA&D experience is highly beneficial
• Experience of managing an enterprise project is key.
• Working in a large company is key
• Experience is of tracking, reporting and working with PMO’s is key.
• Working in a pharma/life sciences is not critical for this role.