Administrative Assistant X 2
Short term contract until 18th December
Up to £15 per hour PAYE
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
• Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
• Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
GSK require two admin assistants to support on a company wide project.The project will request a large group of individuals to perform a task. The project assistant will be:
- keeping track of responses (by pulling reports and checking status)
- Chasing individuals that are failing to respond on time
- Chasing managers of employees on annual leave/not responsive (which may include senior individuals within the organisation).
- Use Skype calls and mail to do the chasing.
- Demonstrate to individuals how to perform the requested task (it is a simple confirmation on a bespoke GSK system)
- Work independently to perform the tasks above and see through completion of the task