Data Solutions Lead
Remote / Brentford
Negotiable rate - via umbrella only
The Digital, Data & Analytics (DDA) Data Management Solutions Lead is a pivotal role in operationalising the most vital and analytics initiatives for Pharma Supply Chain.
Data Management Solutions Lead is expected to understand the Pharma Supply Chain technical aspects of product movement, and processes carried out behind these movements.
Will be tasked with establishing the CDO functions for PSC in partnership with business, working with key business stakeholders, do quick data wrangling to confirm the logic and guide the data engineers to automate work and ensure all logic and rules are well documented.
Understands the different source system data but not just limited to M-ERP, LIFT, LES, MES, Lab equipment’s etc. Has a broad understanding of Product Quality Lifecycle Management, technical risk assessment (TRA) and expertise in procedures to support product control strategy.
Visibly motivated and proactively engaged with business stakeholders this position actively seeks Value propositions cultivating demand for refinement and approval for onward delivery. Takes energy from new engagements and problem-solving opportunities to develop working relationships with internal teams and business stakeholders based on trust and mutual respect.
Accountable for overseeing multiple key objectives while working across boundaries to support each DD&A management pillar this role is required to establish and manage expectations with business stakeholders and enable delivery of benefits.
Consistently demonstrating high-performing leadership behaviours the DM Solutions lead operates adeptly within AGILE Squads to inspire, develop and influence team members on behalf of Sponsors to maximize continual Value delivery.
• Works with diversified user base such as data scientists, planners, data stewards, data owners, global process owners to drive value from DaaS (Data as a service)
• Proactively deep dives into user requirements, problems and challenges to develop quick rapid solutions to address the needs of the users
• Builds quick data pipelines to meet the reporting needs and responsible to hand over to data engineers for complete end to end automation
• Trouble shooting data issues and source data problems and assists in RCA for an effective seamless service
• Develops repeatable processes to maximise the re-usability among data engineers
• Responsible for data quality metrics definition and works closely with data stewards and data owners to improve data quality
• Develops and manages significant programs and projects across diverse Use Cases and solution landscape
• Have a deep understanding of the business problem that the analytics product is designed to solve
• Work with delivery team to quickly prototype, launch and test changes that will improve and deliver the end product
• Work with delivery teams and stakeholders across the org to coordinate effective delivery of the end product with impactful communications, basic training and change management
Key Skills required
• Previous experience establishing and implementing CDO / Data Governance for large corporationd
• Ability to work in multiple business and digital technology domains
• Semantics data management
• Data Governance and data quality programme
• Global data processes set up and understanding of planning processes
• Product Quality LCM and Regulatory submissions
• M-ERP Data processes and supply chain alignment
• Product Streams and Product Family Hierarchies
• Ability to escalate and remove barriers to progress in a large matrix organization and with senior stakeholders
• The DDA Data Management Solution Lead is a central role in enabling the PSC Ambition required to successfully deliver IPTc priorities. The Ambition recognizes three key ‘enablers’ to successful delivery –Digital, Data and Analytics (DDA), GPS and Robotics and Automation
• Establish credible Value by aligning leading technology, industry trends and leadership influence
• 12-15 years of experience in Product Quality Lifecycle Management, Manufacturing experience, BI Reporting Service management
• Background in translating business opportunities into value using Strategy, Business Analysis and Roadmaps
• Supply Chain operational knowledge (Pharma preferred)
• Good experience of using data wrangling tools such as SAS, Denodo, Alteryx etc
• Leading a reporting service with experience of minimum 3 years.