Logistics Analyst – UK Imports
Remote / Brentford
Up to £340 per day via Umbrella
Contract until August 2021
A new team is being created within Global Logistics to implement new ways of working and mirror already successful processes within GSK.
• To ensure Imports arriving into the UK are cleared in accordance with all the correct controls and procedures.
• Management of customs broker, governance meetings & performance KPIs.
• Provide Broker instructions
• Manage any queries related to imports process
• Oversight of Duty Override weekly check.
• Accountability for GSK SOP.
• Accountability for Broker CFSP day to day working instructions
• Update data required for R&D SLA e.g. time taken on operational activities
• Update Impatex system managed by the UK broker with product details and suppliers.
• Master file data management
• Check customs data report against broker import data to ensure no discrepancies
• Provide site information for C79 VAT returns
• Trigger requests for classifications from the Duty Management Team
• Conduct business monitoring of processes related to UK Customs
• Educated to degree level or experience in a custom, duty management, logistics role or data management
• Experience working within UK Imports
• Experience working with government agencies and officials
• Documentation management
• Effective communication and people skills
• Data management
• Problem Solving and issue resolution