Ware / Remote
£17 per hour PAYE
Contract until July 2021
The Pack Design Associate is responsible for ensuring clinical supplies are packed and labeled using optimum components, by managing, administering and delivering Packaging Assessment Request Forms (PARF) and ensuring that concise instructions for how those components are put together and are clearly documented in the Master Packaging Specification (MPS) document for use by the Packaging Operations teams.
The role will have accountability for creating and approving packaging components specifications, physically maintaining the Ware site sample studio and creating and approving pack family documents.
It is expected that the job will also play a leading role to build in quality for the patient at the earliest possible stage.
• Involved in the process of developing packaging components to meet current industry and country specific requirements for the Clinical Trial Regulatory functions.
• Accountable for managing, administering and delivering Packaging Assessment Request Forms (PARF) and Master Packaging Specification (MPS)
• Maintain & administer Pack Families.
• Maintain local sample studio, based at the Ware GSK site
• Act as point of contact for packaging component, PARF and MPS queries.
• Drive Continuous improvement.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrates ability to set and reach goals, high standards of performance and ability to resolve difficulties.
• Collaborate well with others to define and achieve team goals, timelines and objectives. Ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Able to manage own time and workload priorities.
• Microsoft office skills.
• An understanding of Clinical supply requirements and Regulations related to packaging, labelling and distribution
• Knowledge of GMP and regulatory requirements