Remote / Brentford
Up to £660 per day via umbrella only
6 month contract
GSK is looking for an experienced communications professional with a passion for Internal Communications. The successful candidate will be experienced at developing modern communications that help drive GSK Tech’s transformation and strategic priorities linking to GSK’s purpose and mission to help patients do more, feel better, and live longer.
The successful candidate must be a digitally saavy storyteller – verbally, visually and in writing – and a source of creative ideas. This candidate must also be knowledgeable about internal communication platforms, the social media landscape, has video editing/graphic design abilities, and uses data-driven approach. The ideal candidate is strategic and creative, works well both in a collaborative setting and individually, quickly establishes credibility, accepts new challenges, embraces processes and deadlines, and can successfully work through ambiguity.
• Manages a variety of GSK Tech communications initiatives and projects developing content and transforming complex Tech topics into compelling narratives and content for targeted audiences.
• Manages and maintains internal GSK Tech communications channels including our Workplace by Facebook groups, email distribution lists and development of GSK Tech’s intranet.
• Drives an editorial approach to our news application (GSK News), delivers a weekly Global Tech Weekly news round up, and develops comprehensive content calendar for GSK Tech’s thought leadership blog, conferences and awards
• Maintains GSK Tech’s asset library and supports asset production with video editing and graphic design production including established video series, banners, event posters, digital signage, gifs, and PowerPoint presentations.
• Supports Head, Global Tech Communications with delivery of key global events such as Leadership Q&A sessions (Let’s Talks), Town Halls and monthly Tech Senior Leaders meetings and serves as a flexible communications resources for other Tech stakeholders as needed.
• Partners with Insight and Analytics team to develop, collate, and present monthly KPIs for GSK Tech communications channels/campaigns and provides an understanding of content performance with insights.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
Exceptional writing, editing and storytelling skills
Proven ability to think creatively and drive execution across multiple channels and audiences
Experience in internal or digital/social media communications.
Including minimal photoshop and video editing abilities
Experience project managing and coordinating content, with excellent attention to detail.
Experience with benchmarking communications analytics and presenting insights.
Ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments.
Ability to influence and build effective relationships with stakeholders.
Ability to work as part of a team and lead efforts across disciplines.