Contract until April 2021
Up to £700 per day via umbrella only
Remote / Brentford
GSK is embarking on an Enterprise wide transformation to separate into two global companies, one focused on BioPharma and the other a world-class consumer goods organization. In support of this programme Global Finance Services (GFS) are delivering a portfolio of change projects that support the transformation.
Change Management expertise is required to support the design and delivery of a number of projects within the transformation portfolio for GFS, and deliver the joined up GFS change plan.
The role of the Change Manager is to assess the change challenges and impacts of each proposed change/project and working as an integrated part of the project team, design and execute the required change activities to successfully deliver the project milestones and support the co-ordination of the wider project deployments in an integrated way. The role will ensure business leaders are regularly engaged and the change network and impacted employees are ready, willing and able to adopt and comply with the new processes and organizational structures.
The role requires close interaction with the impacted business stakeholders, project and delivery team, regional leadership and programme team and process owners, and the global change team and to deliver within the Global Support Functions (GSF) change methodology.
• Responsible for ensuring that the centrally defined Business Change approach and tools are applied appropriately across the project and adopted by the project team and impacted users
• Responsible for influencing the development of the Business Change approach as the needs of the business change, and project learnings are captured
• Responsible for detailed planning and delivery of change activities; reporting progress against plan and managing risks and issues and integrating (where appropriate) transformation programmes. This includes:
o managing a complex stakeholder landscape, where stakeholders are engaged effectively to ensure understanding, buy in and a smooth path for project delivery; engagement requirements may also include third party vendors and offshore services centres.
o Facilitates change impact assessment and change action plan to ensure change is successfully mitigated
o executing change readiness activities to measure whether impacted employees are ready for the change
o supporting the Head of Change to share knowledge with the wider transformation team, build change capability and support Knowledge Transfer
o working with the relevant Comms Leads to ensure that all comms deliverables and interdependencies are executed to plan and understood
o working with the relevant HR Leads to ensure that all HR deliverables and interdependencies are understood
o enabling business to adopt and embed changes delivered, including coaching and developing change management capability in our leaders and line managers
o feedback lessons learned to ensure continuous improvement
o develop and execute stakeholder maps and engagement plans that are aligned to comms approach
• Strong experience of delivering organizational transformational change
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish credibility for professional input
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English
• Effective in an environment with tight deadlines, finite resource and uncertainty. Drives performance against timelines and budget constraints
• Facilitation skills (design and delivery) — both large and small groups
• Ability to support business capability development around organisational change and leadership
• Strong learning agility
• Tenacious self starter
• Completer finisher