Project Support / Administrator
Up to £10.50 per hour PAYE
Remote / Brentford
6 months initial
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
• Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
• Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
GSK are seeking additional support for the Anti-bribery and Corruption Centre of Excellence. This is mostly supporting in the ongoing work of the CoE including:
- Tracking and updating actions of the group
- Updating key risk assessment documents
- Monitoring various email inboxes to either respond to queries (using templates) or triaging and sending to the appropriate team member for response
- Light project management duties as needed.
Key Skills and Experience
- Previous work for GSK
- Knowledge of GSK systems and processes
- Self starter, able to take direction and deliver tasks and deliverables to plan
- Able to work with remote colleagues
- Experience with project management/project management software
- Medium to advance Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Prepare materials for presentations, including creating graphics and formatting documents.