Junior Data Analyst
Remote / Brentford
Up to £175 per day via umbrella
Contract until June 2021
This role requires adherence to current GSK GxP and compliance procedures.
• Reports into the Service Delivery Manager who is responsible for optimising the delivery of services to customers.
• Provides specialist service to support the setup of complex data objects within the Trading Partners ERP for all markets and sites globally.
• Drives alignment to standard ways of working across the E2E Supply Chain Finance for Data Setup and represent the Voice of the Process / Customer.
• Optimising delivery of services to customers through continuous improvement and implementation of process efficiencies.
• Supplier Relationship Management for Escalations, working closely with FS BRM.
Continuously identifying ways to simplify and improve things with a focus on process efficiency and financial controllership:
• Constantly striving for performance improvements
• Challenging the status quo/accepted ways of doing things
• Bringing simple, clear focus to the key drivers of performance
• Embedding disciplined, rigorous and systematic ways to monitor and improve performance
Being proactive, taking accountability and empowering others to act:
• Continuously driving for performance results that are clearly aligned to GSK's Values and behaviours to deliver the strategic priorities
• Proactively looking out for new opportunities and constantly anticipating the need for change
• Ensuring rigorous execution of strategic plans, constantly clarifying priorities for action
• Removing barriers to empowered action, e.g., organizational bureaucracy and silos
Putting the customer/patient at the heart of every decision:
• Taking time to build quality relationships with senior stakeholders and customers to truly understand their needs
• Making the connection to the customer clear when communicating business decisions-
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, confident at presenting to senior stakeholders
• Interaction/influencing business management at senior levels
• Support the setup of data for new traded materials in ECC/IPT and collation of this data into DCFs for approval.
• Complex mapping between APO nodes, IPT plants and ECC customers/vendors
• Definition and load of complex subcontracting relationship data, including mapping of parent to child components, BOMs and 3rd party supply prices
• Identify and understand complex supply chain data issues and drive them to solution.
• Support senior management with any reporting requirements
• Understand all Key Performance Indicator (KPIs), data flows and be able to interrogate data to support improvement.
• Extract data from ERP and internal systems for ad-hoc analysis.
• Continuous improvement of the processes, monitoring tools, guidelines, etc. including development of existing tools and proactive adjustment of existing processes based on business conditions to support more efficient processes within Data Services
• Drive the closure of open issues and escalations ensuring preventative measures are in place to prevent reoccurrence
• Engage with stakeholders on process performance challenges.
• Ensure all processes are documented & maintained across the team.
• Provide support for root cause analysis performed.
• Ensure all initiatives follow the Change Framework; Diagnose, Design, Implement, Embed & Grow and Learning & Engagement process.
• Ability to run reports and carry out constructive analysis to support performance management and corrective actions.
• Demonstrated ability in successfully resolving customer issues regardless of organisational boundaries, to a mutually acceptable solution
• Strong networking, planning and organisational skills with a demonstrated capability to manage complex activities with short timelines.
• Excellent analytical skills. Ability to identify and resolve problems
• Ability to work in culturally diverse teams and reconcile cultural differences to successfully deliver services
• Able to see the ‘big’ picture and capable of thinking beyond immediate area of responsibility.
• Self motivated; ability to work under pressure within a continually changing environment.
• Advanced Excel skills and a strong attention to detail.
• Aptitude for learning new software.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?