contract until December 2020
Up to £275 per day via umbrella
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
• Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
• Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
Lead and coordinate a data literacy training programme which will be rolled out across all functions to data leaders and practitioners across GSK Consumer Healthcare.
Key skills required:
• Project Management to build and execute against a training plan, keeping all stakeholders updated
• Define metrics to measure impact and value of the training programme
• Training coordination to identify target audience and plan training sessions
• Working with external partner who will be defining and delivering the training content
• Engagement skills required to communicate at all levels across the business
• Experience with previous data literacy programmes would be advantageous
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?