Business Analyst (Digital, Data)
Up to £550 per day via umbrella only
Contract until end of year
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better, and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines, and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
The Business Analyst are to work as part of a cross functional scrum teams providing business context and act as a trusted advisor .They will work closely with the Programme Architects, Data Analysts and delivery teams to design and implement a cohesive and extensive data model for the chosen MDM domains.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify/setup Business Process repository
• Document as-is business process flows
• Identify key data objects and elements supporting business processes
• Identify key roles and responsibilities in as-is state
• Classify critical/non-critical data attributes
• Catalog business rules
• Brilliant communicator with strong oral, written and presentation skills combined with the ability to guide group discussions and explain complex solutions
• Experience translating business requirements into functional and non-functional system requirements and working with the team to produce high level technical solutions
• Experience working in Agile and Data development environments, preferably with a business analysis qualification and experience with Kanban and Scrum.
• Strong analytical and process-based skills (eg; process flow diagrams, business and process modelling, data analysis, etc)
• Experience of working on Enterprise scale projects.
• Experience of scoping new projects, working on Terms of Reference/ Feasibility Studies & business cases.
• Data background – not necessarily development/programming but the ability to understand technical concepts and communicate fluently with solution architecture and developers.
• To be able to effectively lead and develop a newly established team of Data innovation delivery team to drive a product-led mindset and rapid delivery of data products that support the strategic direction of GSK Consumer Healthcare
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?