Software Engineer - Big Data, AI and ML
Up to £455 per day via umbrella only
Remote based / Stevenage
Contract until March 2021
- Software engineer is required to work in Big Data, AI and ML
- Need to know inside out R, especially the packages like dplyr and tidy for data wrangling and preparation.
- Need to have experience in designing and preferably have previously put into production Software Systems (a background in Big Data is preferred but not necessary, it is more important that they are very strong Software Engineers and know very well R).
- They will creating fundamental and highly critical for BioStat and BioPharma GSK Strategy worldwide, with C-Level visibility and will be potentially ground-breaking.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
• Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
• Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamworkn GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?