HR Data Management Performance Analyst
GSK House, Brentford
6 Initial Month Contract
Pay: up to £17 per hour (PAYE)
The role is responsible for providing administration and reporting/project support to support the Tier 1 team. The work will be mostly routine in nature, but supportive top-line projects may also be part of the job. The job holder will work with various stakeholders at all levels of the organisation as well as in the HRSC Team overall.
The UK HR Support Centre Administrative Assistant will manage regular daily data reporting (I.e. Open Case Reporting and Qlik Sense to name a couple) to be shared with the team, manage specific inboxes that drive a superior support service to our senior administrative colleagues in the field managing Executive Grade 4 and above Support, triage specific inbox emails and raise tickets to enable completion of requests within our case management tool ‘Remedy’, to ensure ability to track the status and progress of all inquiries. They will support the Data Management/Customer Support Teams where needed to address complex requests or inquiries.
- Support the effortless experience for employees and managers reaching out to HR Support Centre by working on projects and initiatives driven by HR Leadership
- Grows knowledge of Workday and HR Processes that create an understanding of the downstream impact of transactions to benefits, pay, and other areas.
- May serve as subject matter expert on HR Data Reporting systems and tools and is able to identify when information appears out of alignment or incorrect
- Uses on-line tools daily and receives further capability development and coaching to ensure information and knowledge is relevant as well as compliant to legal responsibilities.
- Supports ongoing audits both externally and internally with HR Partners to minimise risk of corporate reputation and compliance.
- Work collaboratively with HR partners to achieve business goals.
- Triage incoming tickets from HR, Employees, and Mangers to appropriate Remedy resolving agency
- Outreach to employees and managers to acknowledge and provide update on ticket
- Will be engaged in continuous improvement projects and initiatives to ensure the continued enhancement of the customer experience.
- Plan and maintain calendar of key events and coordinate monthly team meetings.
- Generate reports and performs data analysis as requested
- Develops and maintains all Resource Planners
- Support localisation of HR Support Centre onboarding training material
- Develop and embed communication plan highlighting HR Support Centre activities
Education & Skills Required
- University Degree, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a customer support environment -HR experience preferred
- Excellent and high level of expertise in standard MS Office software (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written communication (language and grammar).
- Excellent verbal communication including excellent listening skills.
- Must work well, both independently and with a team.
- Able to work in collaborative, cross functional team and influence without authority
- Able to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously while maintaining customer communication
- Knowledge and understanding of HR processes and procedures
- Customer Service background
- HR Experience preferred
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to understand root cause of issues and effectively problem solve.
- Ability to use data to determine trends and provide insights
- Able to present information to customers clearly and concisely and respond to challenging problems
- Strong analytical skills and sound knowledge of reporting tools
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Familiar with case management and the use of the intranet for information searching
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.