Remote / Brentford
Contract until end of May 2021
Up to £695 per day via umbrella only
In 2009, GSK embarked on a business transformation programme, to simplify and standardise our business processes, system landscape and operating model. At the core of the programmeis the implementation of a single instance SAP system. The global ERP programme is made upof two streams: The Enterprise Value Optimization (EVO) Programme, which focuses on thecommercial business and Manufacturing ERP Programme (MERP) focusing on the supply chain, including our manufacturing sites.
The EVO template is now live in 200 markets with over 80,000 end users so far, with the total number expected to be 100,000+.
From 2015, a stream of project initiatives has run in parallel with the global ERP deployment –delivering improvements and transformational change to live and in-flight markets.
Examples include a Buying Goods and Services improvement programme, introducing new mobile apps and better user interfaces; transforming our Finance processes to ensure a faster,better close; and a series of projects to further align the business to GSK’s commitment to makeit easier for our employees to do their day to day activities. The EVO program will continue thisfocus and enhance/build on the existing system to make it easier for our employees to do theirrole and add value that will ultimately help our customers do more, feel better and live longer.
Change Management expertise is required to support the successful deployment of these global projects, to ensure minimal impact to employees upon Go Live, and to ensure appropriatebusiness readiness and adoption of solutions. This role is part of the Business Readiness andCapability team (BRC) team, which is made up of three workstreams: change management;communications and training.
The role of the Project Change Manager is to execute the required change activity to successfully deliver and deploy the specific project within chosen markets. The Project Change Manager supports the Deployment Manager and project team to ensure business leaders are regularly engaged and the change network and impacted employees are ready, willing and able to adopt and comply with the new system, processes and organizational structures. The role requires close interaction with the impacted business stakeholders, project delivery team, process owners, and wider BRC team. This role is required to be based in GSK House (Brentford, London) with no or very limited travel.
• Responsible for ensuring that the centrally defined BRC approach and tools are applied appropriately across the project and/or are modified as appropriate in agreement with the Change Team Lead
• Responsible for detailed planning (Level 1, 2 and 3 plans or work with an Agile team pending on project approach) and deliver change activities; reporting progress against plan JobLinkTM and managing risks and issues, and integrating (where appropriate) transformation programmes.
• managing a complex stakeholder landscape, where stakeholders are engaged effectively to ensure understanding, buy in and a smooth path for project delivery; engagement requirements may also include third party vendors, offshore business services centres.
• identifying, mobilising and managing the change network; creating and executing a change impact assessment and change action plan to ensure change is successfully mitigated
• executing business readiness activities to measure whether impacted employees are ready for the change
• where appropriate, working with the relevant HR Lead to ensure that all HR deliverables and interdependencies are understood
• enabling business to adopt and embed changes delivered
• feedback lessons learned to the core BRC team to ensure continuous improvement of BRC activities develop and execute stakeholder maps and engagement plans
• develop end user communication plans
• develop and deploy communication campaigns
• Note: where no communications resource assigned to project, Project Change Manager will be accountable for the above, with support form central communications teams
Coordinating with the aligned Core Training Lead in:
• producing a TNA and Training Schedule
• scoping and overseeing the production of localisation and / or translation of training materials (if required)
• planning and executing the delivery of Train the Trainer (if required)
• ensuring pre Go Live training targets are met prior to Go Live and the remainder post Go Live, to up skill end users and ensure access to the system
• aligning the project training requirements with all other training initiatives
• Strong experience of delivering transformational change on a global scale.
• ERP experience anor Agile experience
• Demonstrable experience across change, training, communications and HR
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish credibility for professional input
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English and social media experience
• Effective in an environment with tight deadlines, finite resource and uncertainty. Drives
• performance against timelines and budget constraints
• Facilitation skills — both large and small groups
• Ability to support business capability development around organisational change and
• Strong learning agility
• Tenacious self starter
• Completer finisher
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?