Up to £350 per day via Umbrella only
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
• Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
• Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
• Working within a site-based DevOps team following agile methodologies.
• Determine document requirements for new and existing services, index and produce documents as required.
• Work with Site Document Control and Quality Teams to action recommendations for documents.
• Updating local SOPs, ITMS documents, and supporting periodic reviews.
• Ensuring GSK standard processes and policies for Quality Assurance, Risk, and Compliance are adhered to.
• Participation in the maintenance of existing products as a service/Ops lead.
• Ensuring applications on site are fit for purpose and meet agreed compliance and risk profiles.
• Measure and report the level of Tech services provided, monitor performance against agreed SLAs.
• Serve as point of contact for service operations on site, and with the Tech team.
• Liaison with vendors to ensure support services are maintained.
• Management of Tech Assets as per GSK Asset Management policies.
• Liaise with the Risk Champion and Site Tech Manger to perform Risk Audits and evaluate Site Inspection Readiness
• Lead a disaster recovery testing team to plan, action, and evaluate physical testing of key business critical systems.
• Demonstrated experience of strong technical writing skills.
• Demonstrates an understanding of service definition and experience in process improvement.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the capability to listen and influence stakeholders at all Levels
• Strong communication and influencing skills, sufficient to build and maintain trust during times of service outage.
• Ability to multi task, manage and handle multiple service projects simultaneously and to the schedule
• Nice to haves – Knowledge of Azure DevOps, Power BI report creation.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?