Business Analyst: Tech & Risk - OT, Cyber Security
GSK House, Brentford
6 Month Contract (Initial)
Pay: up to £475 (via umbrella)
The objective of the OT Cyber Security Programme is to reduce the risk of security threats to OT assets at GSK.
GSK is looking for an experienced business analyst to support with the implementation of the OT Cyber Security Controls into manufacturing, R&D and facilities sites that are in scope for engagement in 2020/21. This is a critical role and will require an astute individual with ability to capture, manage and translate large amounts of data seamlessly.
Key responsibilities are:
- Actively participate in the design, implementation and continued support of OT controls and projects
- Support programme mobilisation activity and take responsibility for successful initiation and delivery of assigned projects
- Facilitate project planning and execution and manage milestones and deliverables across the various controls
- Coordinate appropriate communication, escalation and reporting to ensure alignment and progress across teams and stakeholders
- Use and adapt recognised project management methods and processes
- Support the production of governance artefacts required in order to successfully navigate the programme lifecycle
- Assist with PMO responsibilities such as populating any templates, maintain RAID logs and Risk Management
- Assist with the weekly reporting requirements
- Previous GSK experience is preferable
- Previous experience in working as a business analyst in large scale business change programmes
- Ability to map data flows across a complex application and OT asset landscape; what talks to what; when and why
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and mapping data from multiple sources
- Sound organisational skills with experience in maintaining project governance artefacts and reporting across a global programme and matrixed organisation
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, written and oral communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Strong planning and deliverable tracking to plan; attention to detail
- Proven delivery of complex global projects across multiple departments with the ability to drive alignment and rapid decision making
- Able to hit the ground running and demonstrate a persistent drive to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group; engineers, operators, executives, managers and subject matter experts
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Desirable: Background in cyber security with a proven track record of delivering complex global change security initiatives
- Desirable: Background in delivery of ICS / OT security initiatives
- Desirable: Pharmaceutical experience, ideally in the delivery of complex IT / OT programmes
Successful candidates will show a willingness to take on additional responsibilities as required.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer: