• PL: Site to Market and site to site movement of finished products (i.e. Leg B and certain Leg A)
• Provide operational leadership to the KN LCC to ensure timely delivery of products to customers.
• Managing the operational interface between the KN LCC and the GSK business (sites, markets, functions), creating effective relationships to enable the KN LCC to operate successfully
• Responsible for the escalated issue resolution process where not resolvable by the KN LCC, providing consistent interface with markets and sites in an operational context
• Drive ongoing improvement of operational performance for all PL Operations’ services applicable to regions
• Ensure appropriate communication to sites and customers in case of events impacting the distribution chain
• Input/support into Crisis Management, if required
• Responsible for ensuring the PL operations adhere to GSK Quality Management system, GxP and financial requirements as defined in Pharma Logistics Policies and Procedures
• Collaborate with Operation managers across other areas and/or regions to share and drive operational best practice
• Drive short-term (0-3 months) service improvement initiatives, and support, where needed, mid to long-term Continuous Improvement (CI) or strategy deployment.
• Manage day-to-day operational Compliance issues associated with PL scope.
• Creates and maintains internal audit plan and conducts Management Monitoring audits across PL Operations scope
• Provide all data elements as required in region to Customs broker and maintain master database to facilitate border clearance, where PL Ops manages DTD.
• Support Customs related activities to ensure compliant with Duty Management Programmes, ensuring sites are audit ready for any Customs inspections, where PL Ops manages DTD
• Support the process to ensure that GSK comply with all Export Controls and Sanctions Regulations, Management of the screening process , collating and storing data to evidence that products/customers comply with the Regulations, and GSK are audit ready. Collaborate with Legal Counsel and Treasury.
• Provides support to, or leads external audits within region in collaboration with Legal, Treasury, and Indirect Tax (when required to).
• Collaborate with PL New Business & Divestments to ensure that licensing and cross border regulatory requirements are known for first shipments of new products, in-license and merger/acquisition deals.
• Use the Pharma Logistics Risk Register to record risks to GSK business and actions plans to address them. Maintains CAPA tracker.
• Notification of Regulation changes through GTCC alert system
Variation for USA:
• Work with R&D Compliance Managers to provide knowledge share as needed
• Responsible for management of GSK’’s annual reconciliation program involving reporting of valuation changes to Customs & Border Protection.
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?