6 month contract
Remote / Brentford
£400 – 425 per day via umbrella
• Act as system administrator for EHW IT applications and analytical tools that support the collection of high quality EHW data across the GSK network
• Ensure EHW maintains compliance with regulations and internal policies governing the collection, storage and retention of SPII data;
• Ensure EHW OH performance data is robust and of high quality;
• With EHW Health Analyst, provide monthly analysis and insight of EHW performance
• Act as lead system administrator for EHW IT application including implementation of new system, as appropriate and/or maintenance of Cority IT application - used to manage electronic medical records, safety incidents and industrial hygiene data base
• Provide project management support for global Cority IT implementation.
• Manage other EHW IT systems, SharePoint sites and analytical tools that support EHW data verification.
- Act as key technology expert for interface with other GSK systems including EHS (EHS One) and HR systems (Workday).
• Assist EHW to action changes related to the introduction of the EHS Central replacement system
• Track support spend on third party EHW IT applications to ensure spend remains within budget
• Provide training guides for systems/tools and self-help reference materials for end users, assisting in the delivery of training, as needed.
• Perform user access management reviews for all EHW IT applications to ensure compliance with GSK policies on data management wrt SPII.
• Perform continuous improvement reviews of EHW data collection systems and work flows
• Document and update standard work for all EHW data collection and verification workflows
• Perform problem resolution and communications with stakeholders for system disruptions.
• With EHW Health Analyst to develop and deliver simple reports and dashboards to support KPI monitoring and business needs.
• Maintain and update the EHW IT systems operational procedures aligned with GSKs Internal Control Framework.
• Design and perform data quality reviews to ensure accuracy of environmental and incident data reporting.
• Develop new tools and resources to support continuous improvement.
• Drive improvements within EHW systems to drive process and data entry improvements.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?