We are looking for a client side EHS advisor that knows how to provide EHS advice / provide governance and oversight to the outsourced facility management activities to enable R&D. If that same person can engage with a very highly scientific audience to provide support to R&D scientists we would have the ideal candidate. We are looking for an EHS professional that has practical trade/industry knowledge and has had experience in supporting engineering/ FM and ideally some knowledge of CDM construction – this is a key requirement for us.
- We are looking for an EHS Advisor to support the implementation and continuous improvement of EHS management systems and shared service model to include:
- Workplace risk assessments and advice to the business to minimise risk
- Provide support to construction project reviews and inspections
- Planning and conducting monitoring exercises / inspections. Report writing and tracking actions to completion.
- Involvement in the investigation of incidents and supporting development of controls to prevent recurrence.
- Checking emerging legislation for relevance to EHS and support in maintaining legal registers.
- Reviewing incident reports and lead / lag metrics used to monitor the EHS management system.
- Delivering learning activities for example induction training.
- Preparing, planning and delivering EHS awareness and promotional events.
Ideal candidates will have pharma or similar scientific background – especially if they have been involved in the facility management aspects of complex technical environments.
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?