ViiV Global Multichannel UX Lead
The ViiV Global Multichannel Excellence team is a growing function within ViiV’s Global Commercial Strategy function. The MCE team’s goal is to drive the next generation of customer experience for ViiV, through the development of a customer-centric and integrated eco-system of channels, information and services, leveraging the power of innovation and digital technology across the enterprise. ViiV is rebuilding the entire web ecosystem in alignment with a revised business strategy that focuses on an overall goal for Multichannel Excellence to deliver the next generation of personalized experience for our customers.
Working in a newly formed role in within the Global Commercial Strategy group, the Global Multichannel UX lead will primarily be accountable to help define and put in place new design processes across the business and external agencies and partners. This role will have some distinct areas of responsibility:
- Defining and putting place a new design based end-to-end process
- Manage and own the new ViiV Web Ecosystem Design System
- Govern the UX/UI output of agencies and support their use of Design System
- Hands-on UX/UI work where external agencies are not used.
- At least 5 years of experience working in UX/UI design teams working on digital experiences, experience design for mobile and web experiences and a fantastic portfolio featuring examples of your/your previous teams’ design work. Including the thought process, not just final design delivery.
- Experience in Sketch, InVision, Axure RP or other design & wireframing tools.
- Experience in testing and analysis tools, usertesting.com. Hotjar, Qualtrics, or working with teams that do.
- Experience of creating design systems, design patterns and ability to help steer and distribute design language to wider teams.
- Experience working with Product Management to prototype ideas, test quickly and cheaply and release regularly.
- A great design eye, and skill in design tools for mobile/desktop. A large part of this contract will be to create better design delivery and help set up that process.
- A strong communicator and good listener, able to present ideas coherently leading to achieving a consensus with stakeholders, even where stakeholders are from a diverse range of business areas.
- Know what good looks like when it comes to design delivery.
- A global mindset is essential to work at ViiV and knowledge/experience with how digital products need to vary across markets while supporting the need for us to remain a scalable business.
- Experience in working closely with delivery teams and helping initially build a cross-functional team.
- Knowledge of working with other teams to understand the business and help encourage discovery (research) to design to delivery process and then help advocate testing the best possible solutions to the challenges.
- Good understanding of how web sites are built from front end and Content management system based templates and components.
- Experience of putting in place, evangelising and leading business processes for design
Role is working from home for the foreseeable
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?