Infrastructure Project Manager: DaaS, Agile
GSK is starting a programme to separate Consumer Healthcare. This role is for a project manager working in the infrastructure team related to End User Services (EUS). This role will be involved in initially developing high level plans and managing an RFP/RFI process and so any candidate must have experience in this area. GSK’s aim is to move to a desktop as a service for the NewCo and this process will involve looking at the options in the market for moving to this model.
- Strong waterfall project management
- Have experience and have managed an RFI/RFP previously
- Have an understanding and have managed projects relating to the end user environment Desktop as a service (DaaS)
- Someone experienced in working with end user devices (Windows, Mac, mobile devices)
- Should also have experience in managing projects relating to end user services (O365, collab tools etc)
- Have a strong understanding of IT infrastructure
- Must be a self starter, be able to work with GSK staff at all levels of the business and work with GSK’s vendors
- Be clear and concise in pulling together requirements
- Global project experience
Nice to have
- Managed projects moving organisations to a Desktop as a Service model
- Have experience in working at GSK / Pharma Industry
- Have agile experience
- Have experience in managing significant (>£1m) capital project
- Have experience in working in Pharma or Consumer healthcare.
Majority of this role will be working from home
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?